Wednesday, March 30, 2011

March 30 Sensational Love Mojo Monday



As I was blog hopping yesterday I relized that I still need to make some more cards for my card challange. I saw this was the current sketch on Mojo Monday and decided to try and play along.



So here is my version of this sketch. It is a 6x6 card, I used the Sophia papers, Pink collection designer ribbons and buttons, stampsets Baby love, Sensational season, I also used the Bohemian alphabet on the inside with the word LOVE.


Cards 6/24, Layoust 15/52,Helen 1, CFC 24

4 comments:

  1. Cute card, love the flower/button/twine combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tina, this is oh so GORGEOUS! I love this stamp set and the word paper from Sophia!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet Tina!!! I love that paper and stamp set!!! Your flower is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card T!!! SO sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete