Monday, March 28, 2011

More sophia layouts

Here are the other layouts I created with Sophia. The first three are the ones created for the WOTG. Ever since my girls have started doing these workshops I have been getting a lot of pages done. Thanks ladies...lol! Layout # 12 This layout was great for using up those small photos of the animals at the zoo. When the Winships go on vacation we always make time if there is a zoo! It does not matter how many times we go my children adore to go to the ZOO! Exspecially the Calgary Zoo! So I do not need another page with all the same animals on them so this way they are still there and I have the main pictures of my family displayed instead. Layout #13 I love using up the silly little moments in my pictures - I know it is hard to see here but in some of these pictures my kiddos are making strange faces or laughing, it just brings back memories of the day for me. Layout #14 This layout is really neat - because these are photos taken by my youngest daughter on a walk during our holiday. It is amazing to see life through her eyes sometimes. Some of the pictures you may question what she took a picture of but let me tell you.... bottom left hand picture may look like dirt to you but there is a brown dragon fly there.Right hand page - top left picture is a paw print of a large cat of some sort (I do not claim to be an expert so I will not guess what kind) and to think I walked over it a dozen times and did not see it! And the top right is a picture of fluff caught on a piece of grass! Layout #15 OKAY! This one is not Sophia but it does go with my spring layout. Also this layout was created by Roz Kelly who I hope to one day meet. I just thought this fun Cherry - O paper went so well with the colors in my photos. And of my girls. Final Thoughts: It is amazing to see my children freak out over every new layout I create. More so over the pictures of them as little babies or toddlers. I guess because when I do current pictures they still have the memories, so fresh in there minds. I guess I need to continue on the older photo boxes. Hope you enjoy Layouts 15/52 Cards 5/24 Helen 1 CFC 24

4 comments:

  1. Your Sophia layouts turned out beautifully!! I really like your idea of including photos from someone else's perspective...great idea! I don't think I even have pictures on my Cherry-O layout yet...gotta get going on some of those swap layouts. We'll meet someday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your layouts are all beautiful Tina!!! Great pics! I just got my Sophia kit and can't wait to play with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors in these layouts, makes me feel very spring like! I never think to stamp on a scrapbooking layout....just have to get doing that more often!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh, these are all very beautiful, Tina, and I really like getting to know your family better. My kids loooove going through their baby albums, and now they recite the stories as if they remember actually being there. Nice job!

    ReplyDelete