Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sweetheart Layout March 16th 2011


Now that I have got the funky swap all done and shipped off I am able to take some time and post some layouts that I was able to get done while preparing for WOTG's and Group nights. The first set is done from the Sweetheart paper pack for CTMH.

Two layouts are the suggested layouts from CTMH - but I always provide a third layout sometimes even a forth.
LAYOUT # 6



This is my husbands cousins wedding. She played the piano for our wedding - and when she got married she asked both of our girls to be the flower girls.

LAYOUT # 7




LAYOUT #8

This is one of my favorite layouts even though my son is not looking at the camera in any of these pictures. For the first time he is writting out his own Valentines day cards for pre school. He not only signed his name but copied all the names of his class mates as well. I would have to say my favorite part is that I added a picture of his actual printing in my layout. As soon as it was finished I wished that I had the same for my girls - what was I thinking??

Cards 5/24
Layouts 8/52
Helen 1
CFC 24













3 comments:

  1. Again I love these layouts!!!! I can't wait until my kit comes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all gorgeous Tina!! You had the perfect pictures for this paper!! Those WOTG sure help to get some layouts done for sure!!! I don't have this one yet but it is on my wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely layouts Tina! I really like the Sweetheart paper....haven't created with it yet though. Lovin' those heart embellishments...very cute!

    ReplyDelete