Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Layout

So I was blog hopping last night and came across a neat challenge and decided to play along ( killing three birds with one stone, work on my older photos and single layouts, work on my layout challenge - 52 for 2011 and have some fun with this one.)



The Challenge was to celebrate The Scrappiest blog and their 100th sketch
http://thescrappiest.blogspot.com/



(please click on the picture for a better view.)

So this is what I came up with using their sketch. (you can pull out the little tab for hidden journaling about my birth - weight and full name)

These are just some of the pictures that I raided from my parents on my last visit. It was so much fun sitting on the floor with my dad, and going through years worth of photos and memories. I ended up taking stacks from their albums all of which I have promised to scan and return to him.

5 comments:

  1. I love how you've used non-tradional colours but still kept the layout very feminine! I love going through the old photo albums with my Mom and I did the same thing...took a whole stack to scan. We're so much alike!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll say it again, very beautiful! I love all the different paper packs you used! They tie together with your photos and each other like they all came from the same pack!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Tina!! Some of my favourite pics to scrap are the ones from when I was a kid. I did a few before I started my blog, I don't even remember if I took pics of them ):

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout, love browsing through your site. If you are interested I have a blog award for you on my site,just hop over and pick it up, its the Leibster Blog award.

    Happy Crafting
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! Great job on the sketch!! Thanks and good luck!

    ReplyDelete