Thursday, January 13, 2011

Jan 14th layout #1 for 52 week challenge



This is a really bad shot I know, I tried cropping it in photobucket and moving it over that way but it did not work - sorry - so for now please do not look at the messy unmade bed of my daughter in the back ground. lol

Ok so recently I joined a challenge that i found on a fellow CTMH consultants blog -
you can check out Rosalynd Kelly's work here http://inmyscrappinroom.blogspot.com/ .
The challenge is to make
52 layouts this year.
2 cards a month.
There was a added challenge of doing every card in the wishes book as well as follow and do all the challenges from Helen Onulk's blog found here http://www.hookedonstamping.com/

Now I am going to do the 52 pages and all of Helens as well. I am really bad at cards I find them really difficult (not sure why but is one of my weak points) so I don't think I will do the wishes book. I may push myself to make one card a month we will have to see.

4 comments:

  1. Great layout Tina!! The more of your work I see the more I want to get my hands on my new stuff (sitting at Purolator right now): I like how you popped the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout Tina! I love the new Bohemian Alphabet stamp set and the January SOTM.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tina! Nice to meet you, it's great to have you as part of the 2011 Layout Challenge! This LO is absolutely stunning, I just looooove those butterfly accents! I've become a follower and linked you up on my sidebar - you should do the same! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful artwork!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the words of encouragement Tina....just putting together a birthday card tonight and hope to post it friday!...a little finishing up to do and who knows, maybe get that second layout in as well....I may just surprise myself (and a few others)

    ReplyDelete