Sunday, October 7, 2012

Hello everyone! 
I am sorry I have not been around a lot lately, but I have not been a very crafty girl at all lately.  I have to say  I am working very hard on making my life easier right now.  I have been spending the last few months organizing and doing things just in general that will help me have more time with my family.

This is one of my new things, creating meals ready to go into my freezer so that I do not have to think about it or plan far ahead of time.  My receipt book for the recipes shown below are from "Fix it and Forget it cookbook"  They are not listed as freezer meals but I have had them now a few times and they are great, the best part is my children and husband really enjoy having great food ready for them.
These meals are all crock pot meals I throw them in the crock pot in the morning and good to go!!

 The two meals here are Beef stew and Sweet and sour pork.
 I used these little laminating sheets, (that I had in my craftroom for other projects..lol) that are for laminating business cards.  I wrote down the page and any last minute instructions for the meal.  The great part is that now that it is laminated I can just keep reusing the card.
And last of all, my family is not really big on taking the time to make breakfast.  So I decided to make these breakfast burritos.  I was able to find a large bag of bulk bacon pieces at a wholesale store here in town.  they are made for pizzas.  (which I have so much left over its not even funny - for $14)  I got the shells at costco for $7 and cut them in half this way they were smaller.  I would rather they made 2 if they were still hungry then throw away food.
I was able to get 44 on this batch.  And I have to soon make some more!!

It looks like I am off to work on my sons Lego books.

Bye ladies!!


No comments:

Post a Comment